*For cancellations/weather related closures please check our FB page or WFMZ for the most up to date information*
• Come Play PICKLEBALL - Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 - 11:00am *later if gym is available**
Some dates unavailable due to events *Last date for indoor is June 8th. Will return after Labor Day.
Never heard of Pickleball? Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the United States. Popular with all ages, it is played with 2 or 4 people on a court about 1/2 the size of a tennis court. Some people say it's like a hybrid of tennis and ping-pong. You play with a Pickleball paddle and a special type of whiffle ball.
Cost: $3 per person
Equipment Rental: $2
• Great Dane Dog Show August 3rd & 4th
• ChikaraPro Wrestling August 30th – September 3rd: Visit www.chikarapro.com for more information and tickets
• The Clothing Tree Kids Consignment Sale September 12th – 15th
• Knife Show September 29th & 30th
• Railroad Show October 7th
• Lehigh Valley Bird Expo October 13th
• Cat Show October 22nd – 23rd
• Vendor Fair – Dream. Believe. Dance. Fund-raiser. November 17th
The center will be CLOSED on Thursday November 22nd and 23rd for Thanksgiving & Black Friday
• Saturday December 15th – Annual Tree Lighting – Free Family Event! 6:15pm, Santa will visit on the Palmer Fire Trucks. There will be refreshments and other fun activities!
The center will be CLOSED on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
4100 Green Pond Road Palmer, PA18045 - Phone (610) 252-2098 Fax (610) 923-7183 - email address: Palmer Community Center
Information on the Charles Chrin Community Center of Palmer Township web site is provided as a service to the community.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this site, the official documentation is maintained by and is available from the Community Center. Copyright 2014-2017 Palmer Township, PA. All rights reserved.
Click the Panther for Youth Sports