Jr. Panthers Soccer
with Coach Thom
Registration will begin December 1st for this program
Winter Indoor Session January 7th – March 25th, 11 Weeks
(No class Superbowl Sunday 2/4)
4 & 5 - Sundays 5:00-5:50 p.m.
6 & 7 - Sundays 6:00-6:50 p.m.
Cost for Indoor Session: Residents $110 & Non-Residents $125
Spring Outdoor Session April 24th – June 10th, 7 Weeks, twice a week
4 & 5 – Tuesdays 4:30-5:30pm & Saturdays 10:00am-11:00am
6 & 7 – Tuesdays 5:30-6:30pm & Saturdays 11:00am-Noon
*Will be at Keystone Park*
Cost for Outdoor Session: Residents $110 & Non-Residents $125
• Let your child be active, make friends, and learn a team sport while participating in our instructional league for soccer players throughout the Lehigh Valley
• Focus on the basics of playing soccer, coordination, running, skills and drills, passing and scoring goals!
• All practices and games will take place at the Charles Chrin Community Center of Palmer Township
• Please have children wear shin guards & sneakers. (Will require cleats for outdoor session)
• Volunteer coaches are welcome and encouraged!
We have re-located our OUTDOOR SESSION to Keystone Park behind Tracy Elementary School: 1221 Tatamy Rd, Easton, PA 18045
4100 Green Pond Road Palmer, PA18045 - Phone (610) 252-2098 Fax (610) 923-7183 - email address: Palmer Community Center
Information on the Charles Chrin Community Center of Palmer Township web site is provided as a service to the community.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this site, the official documentation is maintained by and is available from the Community Center. Copyright 2014-2017 Palmer Township, PA. All rights reserved.
Click the Panther for Youth Sports