Room Rentals -
The gymnasiums and a variety of rooms are available for rental. Rates and room descriptions are as follows:
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:00am - 5:00pm
*Based on availability
Community Room A - Capacity - 50 people Size - 27 feet x 33 feet
This room seats up to 45 people. The room is carpeted and is designed for business meetings and presentations. The room has a pull down screen and white board along with hard wired and wireless internet capability. Reservations are required in advance.
Community Room B - Capacity - 45 people Size - 27 feet x 33 feet
This room seats up to 45 people. This room has a tile floor and is great for meetings and parties. Reservations are required in advance.
The Community Rooms are booked based upon availability for the following costs:
Residents - $45.00/hour
Non-Residents - $55.00/hour
Multi-Purpose Room A - Capacity - 75 people Size - 28 feet x 43 feet
This room seats up to 75 people. This room is a large tile floored room that is perfect for larger parties that could include a DJ for dancing. Reservations are required in advance.
Multi-Purpose Room B - Capacity - 75 people Size - 28 feet x 43 feet
This room seats up to 75 people. This is a large tile floored room that is perfect for larger parties that could include a DJ for dancing. Reservations are required in advance.
The Multi-Purpose Rooms are booked based on availability for the following costs:
Residents - $45.00/hour
Non-Residents - $55.00/hour
Combining Community Rooms A & B - Capacity - 95 people Size - 54 feet x 33 feet
This room has half carpeting and half tile floors. Reservations are required in advance.
Combining Multi-Purpose Rooms A & B - Capacity - 150 people Size - 56 feet x 43 feet
The increased sized Community Room and Multi-Purpose Room are booked based upon availability for the following cost:
Residents - $90.00/hour
Non-Residents - $110.00/hour
Reservations are required in advance with a deposit.
Capacity - 900 people Size 100 feet x 66 feet (7,320 sq.ft.)
The Gymnasium can be used for conventions, expos, tournaments, sporting shows, auctions and many other large events. If you would like to use the gymnasium please contact the Office Manager or Director. Reservations are required in advance.
The Gymnasium is booked based on availability for the following costs:
Open Gym - $5.00 per day
Gym rental for sports (Volleyball, Basketball Practice, etc.) - $50.00/hour
Gym event rental - $125.00/hour/gym Covering the gym floor - Additional $90.00/gym
Gymnasiums are not available for rent from October - March.
Other Rental Fees:
Kitchen and Dining Area Rental - $15.00/hour
Our kitchen is available for "light use" only. We are not equipped for the cooking and/or creation of meals. We can provide refrigeration, ice, warming and storage space.
Kitchen rental does NOT include use of the concession stand for selling food, drink and/or merchandise
After Hours Rental (If available & must be approved by Director) - Additional $25/hour
The Charles Chrin Community Center of Palmer Township offers facilities and programs to Palmer Township and surrounding communities. The following guidelines have been established to help operate and maintain the CCCC and to meet the goals established by the township’s Board of Supervisors. Please feel free to comment on any problems you may have and to report any acts conducted by individuals or groups that jeopardize or intimidate the users of the facility.
The following general rules and guideline are for the safety and enjoyment of those using the center
• Youth under 13 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in all areas of the facility, unless they are participating in an organized program or activity.
• Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
• The CCCC is a smoke free facility.
• No pets are allowed except those assisting a person with a disability or if a special program (i.e. police canine presentations or other demonstrations) are scheduled.
• The Community Center and staff are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• Eating and drinking are permitted in designated areas only.
• Only scuff-resistant shoes are allowed in the activity areas of the building. Dark soles running shoes, turf shoes, spiked shoes and any other types of shoes which mark the floors are prohibited. Shoes are required to be worn at all times while in the facility unless designated by the activity or program instructors.
• The CCCC staff reserves the right to add, amend, or delete rules as necessary.
• All equipment is to be used in the proper way
o If using CCCC equipment, it is to be returned to the proper place following use.
o Dunking or hanging on the basketball rims is prohibited.
o No hanging or pulling on volleyball nets.
• Good sportsmanship is expected for all activities. Please practice good sportsmanship at the CCCC.
• No food or open beverage containers allowed.
• Water containers must have secure lid and cannot be taken onto the gym floors.
• Shirts must be worn.
• Shorts, sweat pants, or warm-ups must be worn.
• Proper footwear is expected, no bare feet.
• Non-Marking court shoes must be worn on the gym floors.
4100 Green Pond Road Palmer, PA18045 - Phone (610) 252-2098 Fax (610) 923-7183 - email address: Palmer Community Center
Information on the Charles Chrin Community Center of Palmer Township web site is provided as a service to the community.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this site, the official documentation is maintained by and is available from the Community Center. Copyright 2014-2017 Palmer Township, PA. All rights reserved.
Click the Panther for Youth Sports